Click HERE for a digital download of the letter.
Dear Business Partners and Community Supporters:
Greetings to our neighbors from the newly established Willow Oak School! We are very excited to become part of the greater Mulberry community. Our teachers and support staff are working diligently to open our school and provide a challenging educational experience for students in pre-kindergarten through fifth grade. We are anxious to develop relationships with our business and community partners in our endeavor to provide a world-class education for our students.
We are seeking help from our business partners to establish traditions at Willow Oak School. As we plan activities for our student incentives, staff development days, School Advisory Council Meetings, and family involvement events, we need your support. On the following page, I have listed opportunities and ideas for support that are most needed at this time. Any assistance you can give us is greatly appreciated. At Willow Oak School, we do not view partnerships as a oneway street. Our students and staff are committed to honoring our partnerships through appreciation events and recognizing our partners in school publications, on our school website and social media accounts, as well as through our returned patronage.
Please consider joining us in molding tomorrow’s leaders. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me regarding ways in which we can create a long-lasting partnership between your organization and Willow Oak School.
Some Ways You Can Help Support Willow Oak School
• Make a tax-deductible donation to Willow Oak School. We are specifically looking for donations for student incentives for academic/behavior/attendance accomplishments and teacher/staff incentives.
• Sponsor a child’s uniform t-shirts. Our school t-shirts are $5, and we have many families who would greatly appreciate the help in securing the required uniforms.
• Donate to help us purchase Willow Oak trees to beautify our campus.
• Donate coupons from your business to provide as incentives for students.
► Perfect Attendance
► Honor Roll
► Good Citizenship
• Provide a door prize (gift certificate) for events.
• Sign up to be a school volunteer.
• Sponsor a classroom by providing school supplies for needy children.
• Donate hand sanitizer or Kleenex for classrooms.
• Sponsor our teacher training sessions with snacks, water/soda, or a light meal.
• Mentor a child.
The opportunities are limitless. Thank you for your willingness to support Willow Oak School -where “Every Day is a Great Day to be a Blue Jay!”