Willow Oak School Cafeteria
Willow Oak School provides free breakfast and lunch to all students.
- Breakfast is served in the cafeteria until 7:55 a.m. Please arrive by 7:50 to allow sufficient time to eat.
- Lunch: Students bringing a bag lunch may purchase milk or juice. Please do not send carbonated beverages (sodas), candy, or large bags of chips as these items are not allowed in the cafeteria.
- Due to changes during early dismissal days and special activity days at the end of the year, we cannot accommodate lunch visitors.
- Due to space limitations please limit 2 guests per child for lunch visits.
- Due to the Jessica Lunsford Act (protecting children) parents/guardians are required to eat lunch outside at the picnic tables.
Polk County Public Schools’ Nutrition Department includes more than 1,000 dedicated professionals who work hard to serve nutritious meals to students every day. Did you know that each school year our district serves more than six million breakfasts and 11 million lunches? We do! We believe that good nutrition is critical to student achievement and the attainment of our district’s mission and goals. We strive to serve fresh, high-quality food and offer local products at every opportunity, including fresh-from-Florida green beans, corn on the cob, strawberries and more!
My School Bucks
District Nutrition Information
For more information about food allergies/special diet needs, career opportunities, and Faq’s, visit our district nutrition website below!